Funny Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Beardless Peasants Shirt

The capital of the confederacy. I’m reminded every day of the racists that live on my street my community. The vote tally nationwide is sickening. Last year traveling through Michigan I saw confederate flags! I thought what “heritage not hate” philosophy is that in Michigan. Virginia is just this year began removing statues in Richmond of confederate generals. A street, monument avenue where they are/were. The statues put there mostly by the “daughters of the confederacy” (yes an actual organization with their HQ in Richmond). Originally monument avenue was the dividing line whites on one side blacks on the other way. Racist folks all around not all of theme.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Premium Pt Physical Therapy Shirt

Top Ruth Sent Me Shirt

Hot Pennywise Water Reflection American Flag Shirt