Hot Don’t Even Ask I Can’t It’s Tax Season My Life Will Resume After April Vintage Shirt

Fort to sacrifice his time and endure unprecedented hardship to serve the country we love. ESPECIALLY after 8 years of a president who was just so bewildering to me--how did our nation possibly elect a man whose world-view is "America needs to taken. Down a peg or two"? When I awoke yesterday morning and saw How many people voted for the least qualified human for the job of leader of the free world I cracked. I canceled all plans and could speak to no one as I struggled to reconcile why such a thing could happen in light of the past 4 years of proof. It left me in the worst rage of my life. Fox has blood on its hands. Last night I saw hannity stoking the zom.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Premium Pt Physical Therapy Shirt

Top Ruth Sent Me Shirt

Hot Pennywise Water Reflection American Flag Shirt