Luxury Life Is Better With My Frenchie Car Funny Shirt

It The reason is not because of racial politics but that the alternative to Republicans is unpalatable to so many. Personally, I am a minority, have been assaulted, harassed and bullied due to my ethnicity for most of my life. Now I am a business owner with 27 employees. When I am affected new policies pushed by democrats that directly knocks down my ability to do better for myself and my kids and also knocks down my ability to elevate my employees with higher compensation that they very much deserve, it hurts me and makes me very upset. So.I vote for people who I think will oppose those types of policies that are harmful to me, my business, my family, my em.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Premium Pt Physical Therapy Shirt

Top Ruth Sent Me Shirt

Hot Pennywise Water Reflection American Flag Shirt