Pretty Merry Christmas Santa Claus Labrador Retriever Dogs Shirt

Were disappointing. But if Biden wins the White House, we should stop sounding like we lost. I was planning a holiday to the US 5 years ago. When Trump won I delayed it out of caution. As I watched his presidency spew hate and lies I decided to delay it until he was inevitably voted out. Now with Joe Biden on the verge of becoming president I considered it again. But I wont go there. Ever. Half of that countries people voted for what I see as evil. I dont want to be anywhere near. Those people. Ever. I think this might be an instance where a two party system really shows it’s flaws. You’ve got a guy / wing of the party, in total control,dragging it into dark.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Premium Pt Physical Therapy Shirt

Top Ruth Sent Me Shirt

Hot Pennywise Water Reflection American Flag Shirt