Awesome Unicorn I'M Smiling Because I Know Karma Will Bitch Slap You Eventually Shirt

Street, and enter the heavenly garden that nurtured the fig tree. The day I plan to go to Tehran’s Grand Bazaar it’s cloudy. Rain is a rare incident in Iran nowadays, and the country is suffering from years of drought. A few drops fall on my cheeks as I get out of the taxi. The indelible perfume of earth disperses as the drops mix with dust on the ground. It heralds the end of the sweltering summer and enunciates the advent of Mehr, the first month of fall in the Persian calendar. People express joy on the streets, as if pearls are descending from the sky. When was the last time it rained in Tehran? The vaulted entrance of the bazaar absorbs the buyers likes.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Premium Pt Physical Therapy Shirt

Top Ruth Sent Me Shirt

Hot Pennywise Water Reflection American Flag Shirt