Happy Oh Quaran Tree Christmas Gift Idea Oh Quarantree T-Shirt

Picked the ripened figs and threw them down to us. Sometimes the broad leaves landed on our heads like little doll umbrellas as he pulled the boughs to pluck the fruit. If a fig fell down by mistake, we raced to snatch it from the ground. We played a game to see whose basket filled up first. My grandfather listened to our ravings and tried to distribute them equally. I see my grandfather between the leaves. He whispers the old fable of Man and the Fig Tree in my ears. The Mythical Tree, the one that covers Man and his mate with its leaves. The Oath Tree, the one about which Allah makes a vow, regarding its yield. I wish I could traipse the other end of there.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Premium Pt Physical Therapy Shirt

Top Ruth Sent Me Shirt

Hot Pennywise Water Reflection American Flag Shirt